Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flashback: Fall 2010

I am really jumping around time wise now, but sometimes my computer saves things in places that I have a hard time finding until they happen upon me! :)

Ok, so the time stamp on these photos is 2005, but I can assure you the camera (which is no longer in my possession and I will discuss why in a bit) has been dropped on its head, or drug around the house while attached to a cat's hindquarter one too many times. These were from November of last year at a gathering arranged by one my floor's wonderful volunteer, Rindy, for one of our patients that we grew to love. Rindy has these connections - like to Hollywood actors, ATL rappers, and sports celebrities - that she uses for the good of others. Such a sweetheart she is! Now, me being Georgia alum, I was more than happy to help prepare the decorations and schlep every piece of UGA memorabilia I owned to the hospital to do this party up right. The Martha Stewart Poms did make an appearance, too. Yes, Vince Dooley was our guest. And, no, I didn't get a single thing autographed. I have never liked being that person and this gathering was not about us, anyway. What a good day to be remembered by all.


No comments: