Thursday, May 19, 2011

They Say It's (was) Your Birthday - Day 1

Happy birthday to my hubby (back on February 12)!! JD's selection for his birthday dinner was 5 Seasons Brewing in Sandy Springs. Their local brews were tasty I must add - wouldn't mind going back! And, that speaks volumes since I've mainly been in a cab sav state of mind lately. Our family joined us and JD was even able to try some GA rabbit off the menu. I'm pretty sure he said it tasted kinda of gamey - surprise, surprise! Of course, it was served with carrots.
Mr. & Mrs. JD

Hotties

Mom & Dad -in-law

Mom & Syd

Me & my Munich Helles

More Helles (great minds think alike)
If you would like a more detail post specifically about the beer and brewery, check out JD's blog here http://whatsinyourkoozie.blogspot.com/2011/02/birthdays-and-beer.html

No comments: